A Rather Unusual Workshop Introducing the Use of Humour and Reverse Psychology (Provocative Therapy) together with Art Therapy…
‘What We Want’
Want a boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife or baby?
Want a job you enjoy? Want more money?
Want more friends? Want to get people off your back?
Want to lose that weight or that addiction?
Want to be more assertive, decisive or
Want more fun? Want more love? Want to love more?
- Do you know what you want?
- Do you really want it?
- Are you ready to change your behaviour in order to get it?
- What We Want is an original dynamic workshop to catalyse immediate changes.
- Workshop will be experiential and interactive throughout
- Process work will use:
- The image-making power of Art Therapy
- The reverse psychology and humour of Provocative Therapy
- There will be very few dull moments in this workshop
- Requirements: suitable clothes for painting & your sense of humour
- Not required: artistic skills
Hephzibah Kaplan, Art Therapist, Director London Art Therapy Centre
Brian Kaplan, Medical Doctor, Provocative Therapist, Author