Conflict is an emotive subject. This day course is about finding new ways to look at it. There will be a variety of practical art exercises to gain insights into different aspects of conflict, conflict resolution and mediation, including:
• First reactions to conflict
• Handling conflict non-verbally
• Conflict arising in sharing space
• Using drawing/painting as a step towards resolving conflicts
• Working in pairs on others’ conflicts
Participants will acquire a greater awareness of different aspects of conflict, and how to work with conflict constructively.